Long trendy earrings in gold-plated sterling silver with baroque pearl. Translated from English - Baroque pearls are pearls with an irregular non-spherical shape. Shapes can vary from minor deviations to distinctly ovoid, curved, pinched or lumpy shapes. Most cultured freshwater pearls are baroque because freshwater pearls are core-chained instead of nuclear pearls, therefore no 2 are alike.
Made by us at our workshop in Kompagnistræde
- Material: 22 kt. gold-plated sterling silver 925
- Length: 4.5 cm
- Stone: Baroque Freshwater Pearl
- Stone size: pearl: 28x13.5 mm
- Weight: 6.0 g per earring
- Lock: Rubber back stopper included.
In the physical store?
Yes , this item is in the physical store